You have your manufacturing recipe from a qualified food scientist (either from our team or your own) which means you are now ready to produce your drink in a bottling hall for the first time.
This is a great way to test not just the recipe but, more importantly, get product out to your buyers, consumers and the media.
What happens on a Trial Day?
- Translate your recipe from the food scientist’s theoretical document into a bottling hall.
- You to make any final taste tweaks.
- You can set carbonation levels (if required).
- You can be on the production line to oversee full production but also capture any photography/films.
- Produce up to 500L of saleable goods for you.
More Services:Recipe Development
What Customers Say About Us
“It has been a pleasure working with everyone at The Start-Up Drinks Lab. I couldn’t find anyone who was able to help with my initial small run and a way to market until I found them. Their continued support in scaling up and future developments has also made the process remarkably easy. As they are local to me I was even able to attend the first bottling run.”
Murray Hamilton – Founder of Hamilton’s Cider Company