You have your manufacturing recipe from a qualified food scientist (either from our team or your own) which means you are now ready to produce your drink in a bottling hall for the first time.
This is a great way to test not just the recipe but, more importantly, get product out to your buyers, consumers and the media.
Once Trial Production is completed, you can progress to small batch or small scale bottling.
What happens on a Trial Day?
- Translate your recipe from the food scientist’s theoretical document into a bottling hall.
- You to make any final taste tweaks.
- You can set carbonation levels (if required).
- You can be on the production line to oversee full production but also capture any photography/films.
- Produce up to 500L of saleable goods for you.
More Services:Recipe Development
What Customers Say About Us
“It has been a pleasure working with everyone at The Start-Up Drinks Lab. I couldn’t find anyone who was able to help with my initial small run and a way to market until I found them. Their continued support in scaling up and future developments has also made the process remarkably easy. As they are local to me I was even able to attend the first bottling run.”
Murray Hamilton – Founder of Hamilton’s Cider Company