buy Lyrica Pregabalin Join the team!
A rare opportunity for a hungry, ambitious la rencontre manon lescaut recent graduate go to site who wants to build a career in sales within the drinks industry. That’s right, a career where your job is actually to visit bars daily, selling in craft drinks brands! And the icing on the cake, you’ll be joining a company where every permanent member of the team has equity in the company.
We are looking for an all-rounder who loves selling! You will be trained up and gain experience is all aspects of the business so it is an ideal role for an ambitious, hungry graduate.
A typical day could include:
- Selling our portfolio of craft drinks into bars around Scotland and rest of UK.
- Being an ambassador for our portfolio by training bar tenders.
- Presenting our brands at consumer and trade shows.
- Keeping up to speed with who is who in the UK bar and specialist drink retail scene.
- Hosting leisure clients in our recipe development kitchen
- Daily administration
- Attending client meetings
- ….and coming up with concepts for a new drink!
http://diebrueder.ch/piskodral/6978 Required experience and competencies:
- Achieved at least a 2:1 degree from university.
- Ideally, had bartending experience.
- Field sales experience is particularly attractive.
gta 4 rencontres What we can offer you?
- A role in an ambitious, mould breaking company.
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Equity in “The Start-Up Drinks Lab”
are stampy and sqaishey dating 2018 When can you start?
- August 2018
go site Contract Type
- Full time, permanent.
dating online mistakes Other:
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
- A genuine interest in carving a sales career in the drinks industry.
Interested? Drop us an email email@example.com